Summer is about tanning, traveling, smiling, going out on picnics, concerts, parties & just plain fun. But something else comes with summer, something all women dread: BAD HAIR DAYS. You know what I’m talking about. You’re staring in front of the mirror and you can’t believe this frizzy, greasy monster on top of your head. Total mood killer. But no need to worry! Here are 7 ADORABLE DIY retro headpieces that will make you stand out for all the right reasons!
Hope you love them as much as we do!
- Rosette Hair Wrap, by Kelly Hicks
- 50s Style Bowtie Headband, by Liz Stanley at Momtastic
- Hair Rosette Tutorial, by You Seriously Made That?
- Ribbon Headband, by Milton Fashion
- 20s Style Hair Jewelry, right here at Nostalgiosity
- Bead Embellished Hair Accessory with Leather Headband, by A Bird’s Leap
- 3 DIY Turban Tutorials, by Cotton and Curls
I hope you enjoyed this roundup and if you have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, comment right here, tweet @nostalgiosity or leave a comment on my wall at www.facebook.com/nostalgiosity.