I’ve been looking into chic inspiration for my new home office and there’s lots of DIY magic going on! Wow, seriously, wow. These crafters caught my eye and I wanted to share them with you in case you’re also looking for new projects to make your workspace a bit brighter. Below you’ll find the link to every tutorial: none of these are rocket science, and they CAN be done.
1. DIY Chalkboard Vinyl Wall Calendar by Silhouette America
2. DIY Ruffled Lamp Shade by Mom4Real
3. DIY Home Office Gallery Wall by Two Twenty One
4. DIY Chrysanthemum Clock by That’s What Che Said
5. Operation Fancy Wall by Kalico Design
6. DIY Marquee Letters by Grey Likes Nesting
7. DIY Painted Cork-tile Pinboard by The Happy Home